To encourage interaction between our community and the project team (a multi-disciplinary team of community planners, landscape architects, transportation planners, and structural engineers).
Three design alternatives for the replacement bridge will be developed during the Design Charrette. Following additional work by the project team and feedback from the Steering Committee, a Public Open House will be held the evening of June 1st for the community to evaluate these alternatives.
WAYS TO PARTICIPATE
1) Open Studio - Stop in to observe work in progress, ask questions, and offer suggestions.
2) Topic Discussion - Join a topic discussion for focused conversations about topics important to you.
3) Opening Presentation - Attend for an orientation to the charrette and to hear about progress to date.
4) Informal Pin-Up - Attend an evening pin-up session on Day 2 to review the day's work.
5) Final Pin-Up - Attend the final pin-up session to hear a presentation on the results of the charrette and offer feedback on next steps.
Dates: April 17 - 19, 2017
Location: CitySpace Meeting Room, 100 5th Street NE, Charlottesville VA 22902