Here are a few of our favorite pictures from the week that was the Tom Tom Founders Festival 2016!
Want to tag you or your friends? Visit our Facebook page to see the Tom Tom album.
The fifth annual Tom Tom Founders Festival was held April 11-17 and featured a week of concerts, talks, competitions and public art that connect hundreds of community members, artists, bands, startups, and visionaries. Tom Tom 2016’s total attendance exceeded 38,200 across 51 events. Tom Tom’s 2016 attendance marks a 45 percent increase from 2015, when the Festival hosted 26,260 attendees. From its inception in 2012 with 6,700 attendees, Tom Tom has grown nearly 461 percent according to the organizers.
Tom Tom 2016 by the numbers:
- 49 bands and performers on Tom Tom stages.
- 81 speakers at talks, panels, and Summits
- 136 artists and creative vendors
- 389 participating organizations, nonprofits, projects and initiatives
- 120 cash and collaborating sponsors (including Charlottesville Tomorrow)